Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sinclair dreams of 'flying cars'

BBCNews reports on how known mobility inventor Clive Sinclair believes that personal flying machines will be a reality:

He told BBC Radio 4's PM programme that soon it would be "economically and technically possible" to create flying cars for individuals.

Sir Clive is best-known for the Spectrum computer and his failed electric car effort, the C5.

"I'm sure it will happen and I am sure it will change the world dramatically," he predicted...

...He said the internet was "just wonderful and quite amazing" and its growth was not something he had predicted back in the 1980s.

"It has totally surprised me. I utterly failed to foresee that."


Well... I still have a Sinclair C-5 in the garage: and it's rotting (in many ways!)


Read full post - 'Sinclair dreams of 'flying cars''
-

No comments: